About Our Attorney in Norwood, MA
To work with a seasoned attorney for your case, rely on the Law Offices of Christopher G. Timson, PC. Attorney Christopher Timson has more than 30 years of experience and founded his law firm more than 27 years ago.
Mr. Timson was born in Cambridge, Massachusetts, in 1963. He was admitted to the Massachusetts Bar in 1988 and the U.S. District Court in 1989. He graduated from Boston College with a Bachelor of Arts, cum laude in 1985 and Suffolk University Law School in 1988 with a J.D., also cum laude.
Attorney Timson worked as Associate Counsel for Linehan, Gallagher, and Mahoney as in-house counsel for Travelers Insurance® in Boston, Massachusetts, from 1988 to 1991. He has been working in private practice since 1991. He has been working in private practice since 1991. He has served in various capacities for the Town of Walpole, including Representative Town Meeting Member and three terms on the Walpole Board of Selectman. He is presently a member of the Board of Directors of Amego, Inc. a non-profit organization supporting individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other developmental disabilities located in Attleboro, MA.
Professional Memberships & Associations
- Norfolk County Bar Association
- Court Conciliator for the Region One Circuit of the District Court Department of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, Featured Guest Lecturer
- Former Selectmen (9 Years)
- Former Town Meeting Member
- Former Finance Committee Member
- Former Bylaws Committee Member
- Former Walpole Coalition for Drug & Alcohol Awareness Member
- Member of the Board of Directors, Amego, Inc.
Contact us today to learn more about the experience and service of our attorney. Our law firm proudly serves clients from Norwood and throughout Eastern Massachusetts.